Olivia Wilde knows the secret to full-proof color and velvety smooth lips, Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipstick gives you all-day color and instant moisture.
Beginning this fall in the U.S., actress, activist and renowned beauty Olivia Wilde will serve as the face of Avon’s beloved “Today. Tomorrow. Always.” trio of fragrances. A modern icon of beauty, Wilde’s enduring appeal perfectly complements this timeless fragrance series. First launched in 2004, Today. Tomorrow. Always. has become a set of Avon classics that evokes strong feelings of true love. As the brand approaches a decade, Wilde’s timeless allure makes her the ideal face of this classic, yet modern collection.
“I am honored to be partnering with Avon as the face of the Today. Tomorrow. Always. fragrances,” explained Wilde. “The collection is made up of fragrances that are true classics, yet modern and fresh at the same time.”
“Olivia is an aspirational example of a woman who embodies beauty both inside and out,” says Meg Lerner, Avon Vice President, North America Marketing. “Her passion and dedication to helping others makes her a perfect fit for Avon.”
TODAY: A precious, joyful white floral, Today captures the lush, sweet scent of the nectar-rich, honey-scented blossoms of the Butterfly Bush.
TOMORROW: This oriental woody scent envelops you in the rich, warm scent of exotic flowers and golden fruits.
FOREVER: Fresh, romantic and enduring, Forever immerses you in an embrace of petally Florals, creamy woods and sensual musk.
WHERE TO BUY: Available exclusively through Avon Representatives. To locate an Avon Representative call 1-800-FOR-AVON or visit www.avon.com.
Olivia Wilde and Emma Stone are the new faces of Revlon and Access was with them behind the scenes at their photo shoot where the playful pair quickly bonded.
The photo gallery at Olivia Wilde Source has been updated with 111 HQ and MQ images of Olivia Wilde from magazines, modeling campaigns and photo sessions. There is now scans, modeling campaigns and photo shoots from 2013 added – as well as additions from previous years.
Thanks to Lora for donating some of the photos!
• Olivia Wilde Source > Magazine Scans > In 2011 > Allure
• Olivia Wilde Source > Magazine Scans > In 2013 > Backstage
• Olivia Wilde Source > Magazine Scans > In 2013 > Fashion
• Olivia Wilde Source > Magazine Scans > In 2013 > Harper’s Bazaar Espana
• Olivia Wilde Source > Magazine Scans > In 2013 > InStyle
• Olivia Wilde Source > Magazine Scans > In 2013 > Maxim
• Olivia Wilde Source > Magazine Scans > In 2013 > Paste
• Olivia Wilde Source > Magazine Scans > In 2013 > Vanity Fair
• Olivia Wilde Source > Modeling > Print Ads > Revlon (2013)
• Olivia Wilde Source > Modeling > Print Ads > Avon (2013)
• Olivia Wilde Source > Modeling > Print Ads > Bo.Bô (2013)
• Olivia Wilde Source > Photo Shoots > In 2012 > #08
• Olivia Wilde Source > Photo Shoots > In 2013 > #01
• Olivia Wilde Source > Photo Shoots > In 2013 > #02
• Olivia Wilde Source > Photo Shoots > In 2013 > #03
• Olivia Wilde Source > Photo Shoots > In 2013 > #04
• Olivia Wilde Source > Photo Shoots > In 2013 > #05
• Olivia Wilde Source > Photo Shoots > In 2013 > #06
• Olivia Wilde Source > Photo Shoots > In 2013 > #07
Dressed in a stunning strapless pink tulle gown and showing off her flawless skin, the actress fronts the new campaign in a series of gorgeous images, released today. In another captivating image from the photo shoot, Olivia can be seen clutching a bottle of the £14 while wearing a wedding dress. Interesting…
Olivia is engaged to Saturday Night Live star Jason Sudeikis, and while the exact date of her nuptials to the TV actor is beige kept firmly under wraps, it’s good to see Olivia is getting some practice in for the big day. Doesn’t she look gorgeous?
What we do know about Olivia’s wedding day, is she’ll be getting hitched in a custom-made Monique Lhuillier gown. The actress made the confession during an interview with ABC News back in April.
Talking about the fairytale fragrance she’s promoting today, Olivia says: “The floral notes in this fragrance are truly romantic.”
That’s the dress and the scent sorted. Now we just need Olivia to spill the beans on the location and we can start planning our wedding guest outfits…
The limited edition Amour fragrance is available from avonshop.co.uk.
What does it take to get three huge Hollywood stars to shoot a commercial together? Nail polish!
Emma Stone, Olivia Wilde and Halle Berry join forces in Revlon’s latest campaign for the brand’s new Nail Art duos, marking the first time the trio of brand ambassadors has starred in the same advertisement.
In the exclusive 30-second video (below), the gorgeous actresses show off their manis while posing in a photo booth.
Stone and Berry ham it up, making funny faces, but it’s Wilde who seems be having the most fun — she wears a top hat and even a fake mustache.
Revlon’s Nail Art launch features three new collections of dual-ended polishes — including Neon (a white base coat and a super-bright color), Moon Candy (a dark shade plus an iridescent top coat) and Art Expressionist (a pretty color combo with a skinny brush to create detailed designs) — for a total of 30 new shades hitting stores this month for $8.99 each. You can watch the entire commercial below.